Before connecting the air purifier and your smart phone, you must first download the Airmega app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. For more details, see page 16 of the Airmega User Manual.
- Turn on your purifier.
- Know your Wi-Fi password.
- Know your purifier serial number.
- Be near your purifier.
- Follow the next 6 steps carefully.
iOS screens shown for example purposes.
1a. Enter your Wi-Fi password.
1b. Press “Next”.
2a. Scan barcode or enter your purifier’s serial number.
2b. Press “Next”.
3a. Touch the “Wi-Fi” and “Light” icons
together for 3 seconds until you hear
a single beep. The Wi-Fi LED will start
to double blink.
3b. Wait for a several seconds until you hear
a chime. Then Press “Next”.
4a. Go to iOS Wi-Fi Settings page.
4b. Select Airmega_400s or Airmega_300s.
4c. Return to your Airmega App and then Press “Next”.
For Android users, steps 4 and 5 happen automatically.
5. Please wait while we transmit the network information to your purifier. This takes about a minute.
6a. Give your purifier a name.
6b. Press “Finish” to complete the connection. Please wait for a few minutes to finish the procedure.
7. If the connection is completed successfully, the Wi-Fi indicator will be on.